Day of reunion

4:58 AM

i feel so pathetic :P no pictures to post. hahahahah i dont know why leh, i just cant take a photo of myself. I feel awkward. it's so weird!! I used to take pictures everyday! OMGOMGOMG I should've gone to hpps today!!!!!! I miss it so much! but at least I got to see some of my dear classmates. yay :) The concert at MGS was like boring but everyone was so attentive, quite a change. Went to Clementi straight after that to meet them yay!!! So happy i could've like tweeted 100000000 times. Bowled after that, oh man!! My bowling skills are an epic fail. I'm using a 6 pound ball omg. Glad mrs lim came. Chatted for a long time while some of the others played pool. WALAO i feel like meeting them again!! Their voices are changing, they're all shooting up. dang i feel like a midget :((((((( I WILL JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP.

Hope 6F meets more often in future, it has been a wonderful day :) HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!! Reunion was nice the tomatoes cut to look like rabbits were so adorable. there would've been a better ending if not for the rain. Couz and I could have gone for ROLLERCOASTER RIDE! this blog post is like so empty without a picture. never mind, pretend there's one. cheese! *snap ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist