Beauty and the Beast

4:45 AM

Even a beast is so sweet why can't normal Singaporean guys be more understanding and not so lame? I know I'm a little late but HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY *kiss kiss How was your Valentine's? I'm such a nice girl! I bought flowers for my grandmother, my cousin and my mum! Sweet of me :P I forgot what I wanted to post.......... erm........

Colbie Caillat's new song is so cute heheheheh :) I like that MGS has a lot of Valentine's atmosphere! They're like people selling donuts and brownies and sweet stuff. Ordering flowers. People giving gifts. I felt quite embarrassed that I don't have a gift to give. Next year peeps!! I wonder what other occasion we have to prepare presents for? April's Fool? Children's Day? YAY no more common tests day? I don't know so unpredictable! No one's telling me specifically what to bring. Speaking of which, I really think we should decorate the classroom better hehe.

My grandmother's at the hospital now :( Although I know she's gonna get well soon, I can't help but feel scared. She's already 75 what if... CHOI CHOI CHOI. I did home econs today and we're supposed to sew on this denim thing muahahaha and i think I did the simplest thing ever lah! I used the used the sewing machine to sew HAPPY ME. the only hard part was the two Ps but compared to other people who sewed flowers or hearts or moons or leafs i think mine it's much simpler YAY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist