Choose your seat well in class

3:41 AM

DO YOU SEE HOW TANNED I AM NOW????? seriously, I'm like the same shade as felicia now. I met up with her the other day and we were the same shade. gosh, i was like this(below) the last time :( I know you're gonna say it's the light but im in the same room didnt change the lighting it's also at night. so yeahhhhh. I think I tanned really badly over the past month.
I'VE GOTTA SAY : i really dont like my deskmate :((((( I feel bad as i say this but she really annoys me. Usually deskmates end up as pretty good friends and we turned out alright at first. She seemed quite nice. I could tolerate that she didnt like Katy Perry I mean people have prefrences. I was a lil pissed off when she didnt like people to sing, but she really really really irritated me today. We had to have a group for our Social Studies project and I chose the people in my literature group. Not her.

After recess I received a note from her. I dont think we're friends anymore??? -______- i mean seriously i dont mind. her reason irritated me more. FRIENDS CHOOSE EACH OTHER IN THEIR GROUPS. excuse me?!?!?!?! YOU MEAN I DONT HAVE THE LIBERTY TO CHOOSE THE PEOPLE IN MY GROUP SERIOUSLY. then i explain to her say what friends dont always have to be together/stick together blah blah blah. then she was like you should've known that I dont have anyone in my group. walao she never say anything. and she's from mg primary she should have more friends than me to choose from. if i were in a bad mood, I would've torn the paper. she's damn annoying nice but too serious. I CANT WAIT TO CHANGE MY SEAT. And if i sing I wanna see your peacock she'll be ew you're so gross. lame -_-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist