Club med at Cherating!

11:45 PM

Hey guys! Last week I finally went overseas :D This year I went to Club med at Cherating! Cherating is at Kuantan, Malaysia and this Cherating club med is more of a beach resort.

Chocolates for the 6 hour car ride there! Thank God I wasnt driving!!!
Brought the bag shawn gave me for my birthday last year!  :D
Okay so by the time we drove there, it was about 4pm so there was not much to do other than walking around. That day was the Cabaret day. The thing about club med is that everyday they have like different special themes and the evening dress code was the 88 shirt. So it was really cool when you see so many people wearing an 88 shirt :D
We went to the buffet for dinner! After that at around 9.30pm we went for the Cabaret which basically is a comedienne show. The people in the show just try to make you laugh and they're damn hilarious! Every night there are at least one or two people from the circus joining these club med people in their performances.

After the performance it was the usual dancing. Another tradition of club med is that they dance everyday. It's like disco man. Except there's no age limit. Everyday there's someone on stage and follow their dance steps and nobody's awkward, the music is awesome you just dance and dance until like 12am you dont even know unless you start to notice the crowd is getting lesser. So on the first day  I went, they played the game where you try to form yourself in like 5 people group, 10 people group, something like that. And I love that all the club med staff are all so friendly and they're always dancing at night. I think it's like a rule or something for the staff of club med to mingle around.
Day 2 it was Atlantis day! I have no idea what that meant but it was just an all white day
Day 2 was great, because my parents didnt allow us to go night swimming the day before we swam in the morning like 10am. Haha we were all our best to block all the water holes :p
See im always hanging out with my younger siblings it probably gives a responsible image :D

Another thing about club med is that everything is free. Other than the package ofcause, but the food, all the drinks at the bar are all free, its awesome. So yes the whole 5 days we were there we kept calling drink after drink from the bar. My favourite drink erm.. Virgin chi chi and Oasis and the smoothies. All non-alcoholic ofcause :)
My cousin's even more of a camwhore than me

This is the best drink I have no idea how they make it with like this amazing liquid they put on top but its called Sprite with Geradine syrup.
My mum ehehe
After we went back to the hotel to shower and everything after swimming, we went to play archery! I think im not bad :D
It was the first time in my life I played archery and and im almost the same height as my mum.

Pink arrows for me!
And look who got the 10-pointer ;)
Nasty pimples! But they've all healed now :)
My little brother also played  and he cant reach for the arrows he shot!
After that we all played soccer which I admit I was really really really bad at. Even my little 6 year old brother and my mum was way better than me. I keep missing the ball and seriously have no ball sense
I dont think I will ever be able to kick the ball if they didnt allow me to. And the reason why the picture is so blury is because my mum took a VIDEO. She set the function to video and doesnt know how to set it back so for a lot of videos they were meant to be taken as pictures.
Such pretty decoration! This was from the beach umbrellas I took in the morning, it took them so fast to transform it to that!

After that we watched the acrobat show. People from the circus performing again. I have no idea how they can jump from such great height into the pool, i mean like, the pool is freezing!!
Another thing about club med is that the place they are at used to be jungle and there are tons of monkeys. So we are all supposed to close our windows and doors at all times. My dad forgot to close the window once and this monkey tried to climb into our room, me and my mum were so freaked out and starting screaming but the monkey continued coming in so my mum threw our remote control at the monkey. win. And my brother got chased by a whole lot of monkeys because he provoked one of them so my uncle was like throwing water at the monkeys.

Day 3 was raining. When we went to club med we were really fortunate because we happened to go at the freaking monsoon season and it was great that day 1 and 2  didnt rain and we could still do some activities.
Club med staff organised some indoor games for the little kids. It looked really fun, but I was too old and too heavy :(((

We camped at the hotel room because we couldnt much stuff with the rain. Brother and little cousin used mask, like so vain!
She's charyse btw :)

On day 3 it was Brazilian day so we had this brazilian dance performance and also the dress code was flowers so see, im wearing flowery :D Day 3 after the performance they had limbo at night! and as usual dance dance dance
Day 4 the weather was really good. We were really blessed because the weather forcast predicted quite a lot of rain. So that day we went sailing!

Kayaking with my brother first. I think that was the first time i tried kayaking. I tried canoeing but never kayaking!




Haha i got soooo tan and my brother is still so white! My brother can like never get tan 
My little cousin (i dont wanna call her charyse) sailing too!!! haha see her bogey so cute
We went on separate boats, me with my uncle, my brother with my dad!
Waves were really good that day, really strong. You could feel the waves and dont really have to do much, just let the waves push you.
Sailing was really cool, like a higher level of sports but I prefer kayaking because sailing you probably have to practise more with the use of those ropes.

Swimming in the wave! The sea was like pretty flat. So you could go pretty far out but you could still touch the floor with your toes and it was just so damn fun okayy. Day 4 was my last night there and I was really sad because it was just so fun and club med was fantastic, even the monkeys made it memorable so yeah, I really love that place so much :')


 Day 5. We didnt have any time to try out any other activies because it was raining on day 3. So we didnt try trepez, some outdoor gym but my dad really wanted to try the tree top challenge which is really like height challenge so me and my dad woke up extra early for breakfast and hoped that it wouldnt rain :((( So yeah thank god! God gave us like two hours of no rain so we were able to finish the tree top challenge and check out smoothly :)

Another reason why i like club med so much is because it's really international. Like there are koreans, japanese, even australians. And all so friendly.
Left for Singapore!!!!! Only had bubblegum and templerun in the car to accompany so my cheeks were kinda sore and my tummy hungry.

Such yummy colours right!!!!! So we returned home after 9 hours. 9 hours because there was traffic jam at the causeway and stuff and it was raining. My little brother actually puked in the car.
This  is the amount of jam and honey my mum stole from the buffet at club med. Every breakfast she just takes 5 jams and puts them into her bag because she thinks they're really high quality hahahah. That is my mum.









So anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS yall.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist