precious moments

5:45 PM

hihihihihihihihi. it was rui qi's birthday yesterday. Yay!! Meet up with awesome best friends. Carissa brought her polaroid there and we were like spamming haha but yeah it was fun and the pictures were beautiful! This picture is so nice!! Can i have it Carissa please????

I realised that it has been quite a long time since the three of us actually like went out together. Which is pretty ironic, we used to spend every single day together!
Retarded fun shot. It was meant to be like that ok!
Polaroids we snapped. Pretty awesome huh? :P
Bestest estest estest estest estest estest friends in the world!!
yay carissa!
Finally! A group shot, after going out for so many outings we finally took a group picture yay!!! All of us were like JOYCELIN SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Oh man I really miss all my classmates!! We had uncountable memories which I never ever will forget. I still remember how we used to hate each other and ended up becoming best friends. Well, maybe that was just what we needed to make our bonds even stronger. How we used to like each other. How we didnt care if we were male and female and loved everyone the same. Precious people, funny, thoughtful and ..... penile! hahah just kidding. Keefe is coming up with weird words to make poeple go ???. haaha I wish we'll all end up in the same JC!! I really miss you guys, our joy, our laughter. I miss Mrs Lim so much. She's the best teacher ever!! I keep comparing all my secondary school teachers with Mrs Lim. CAN ALL OF YOU PLEASE TRANSFER TO MGS PLEASEEE. My current classmates are nothing like you guys!! They're not pervertic, they dont come up with weird swear words. No shalabaladingdong, no dumb catch phrases. They're nice and all but they dont have the henry park flavour!! They actually care about school rules. That's like quite a big difference but bopian right? Anyway, THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR MAKING ME HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL MEMORIES :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist