meeting up with her

5:47 AM

OMG HI! how are lessons? fun? boring? gay teachers? Met up with Caroline on Monday. The purpose of the meet-up was to exchange Christmas presents, but I lost her present over time. SO SORRY!!! I PROMISE I'LL BUY A NEW ONE I'LL EVEN WRAP IN IT CHRISTMAS WRAPPING PAPER! or maybe the cute ones I bought for my journal :D Chatted and chatted about you know.. weird and random stuff haha. haha I'm posting a picture of our straight teeth!! HA JEALOUS??!?!?! oh wait I bet all of you have like pearly white picture perfect teeth. Anyway, was so glad I got to meet up with her know!!

I had Conversational Malay yesterday and it was quite fun. there were 6 people in the whole thing and we had the whole lecture theatre. Did they expect like crowds just because it was free. I learnt erm.. selamat datang selamat petang aiya greetings. i learnt atas means above and bawah below. haha i got so confused! but i had a fun time. I had to call my teacher Cigku haha so funny. then there were some long words like mangnalkat?? idk but i kinda reminded me of magnum. uh oh it's reminding me of magnum again :((

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist