2 years down

2:22 AM

Ok, this is from facebook. Anyway, I didn't know what to blog about. Actually I did but I totally forgot what it is now. I don't think I've changed much lah. I think. I have almost the same hair just that the first which was when I was P5, I had much straighter hair because it was just rebonded. noooo i wanna change for the better! Hm... I think actually I've changed quite a fair bit I mean im so freaking tan!!! Like milo seriously :(

Since I forgot what I was supposed to blog about, this post has like no point ignore it ignore it. I'll edit this once I remember what I was supposed to say. BY THE WAY, IT'S THE END OF CHINESE NEW YEAR ALREADY!!!! That was a pretty quick 15 days don't you think so. A blur of angpow, banluck, ban ban, yu sheng, relatives, mahjong, goodies. yeahhhhhhh. I'd miss it. Terribly!! Nevermind, next year!! I'm gonna fix my phone this saturday (probably). Anybody wanna sponsor me??? My phone is pretty pathetic and I think it'll probably cost 300? Kidding on the sponsor thing. So bored... looking at the 6F FB page now. I really miss you guys :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist