The ballad of Mona Lisa

4:23 AM

HI EVERYBODYYYYYY! I have a lot of homework and I'm still playing. My attitude towards discipline sucks ballz. I'm like panicking now. So yeah 9 demerit points you get dentention. You get detention you get a black mark in your report. Obviously I dont want that to happen right??? but I don't know why I just keep getting bookeddddd. It's like the second month of the year and I've gotten 4 demerit points. Late, not plaiting hair, phone ringing. Don't they think they're kinda strict? I'm still super mad the prefect booked me for not plaiting my hair. Are they on a competition or what??? Who books the most gets a million dollars. Today when I got booked, there were several others who were late too so we just stood in front of the school because the national anthem was about to start and this prefect was super excited about booking when she sees her friend book, she'll go noooo. My gosh, if it were me I would have a competition, Who eat the most in 10 mins. Yeah that'll be the one that's profitable. Anyway, I think I need a change of attitude. I should stop being heck about being late. NO i shouldn't wake up earlier. I'm already having problems staying not drowsy in school. I should run away from the prefect. Nahhh. I should eat inthe car so that I can leave the house earlier. YAY GOLDEN ANSWER!!



Hahahahahahahahhahhaha my classmate is so funny!!!!!!!!! My history teacher was like, "Gong simi?" Then my classmate was like, "huh? GONG XI FA CAI?" HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO. So funny hahahaahahahhahahahaha and she loves Taylor Swift the other day she was singing and she used her milo packet as her microphone and she threw the milo in the air and caught it in the other hand and continued singing. hahah so comical hahahahhahahahhahahaha XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist