hectic times

5:25 AM


OMG this was so long ago! I miss henry park so much. Thank goodness i'm going back to henry park in like 5 days time. hahahahahah I remember how long I spent at this ISH toilet cause we thought it was clean, nahh it smells. Have not seen Marie for such a long time. I wonder how she looks like now... Woah bangsss. erm.. sometimes I think it's quite cute but never mind! I'll deal with fringe. It's growing yipee! I think my memory is quite bad now. I keep forgetting homework :( and I keep misplacing stuff and I keep forgeting my synchro moves. :( FAIL LAH Although it's like the starting of the year, I'm already starting to feel a little stressed(or maybe it's because I've never been really really busy before). I have synchro training a frigging 3 times per week. I'm barely free and I rarely go out. Only sometimes after church, random chit chatting and shppng with bff Fionna. People say we look sorta alike. Really meh? hm....... maybe we have almost the same eyes, nose, our mouth is not the same but it's quite similiar. I wonder whose eyes are bigger lol. I'm still missing koi. I might want to go get a drink on Monday. Monday and Wednesday are my investment days. I have to think of tactics so that I won't keep using $$$ :) I really feel like eating Apple strudels now. There's this shop near my school that sells really nice ones. Maybe I'll go there on Tuesday. omg im such a foodie. I'm gonna take Conversational Malay on Thursday. I'm only free most of the time on Mondays and Tuesdays. No weekends. That's so sad!!! I think I'm coping quite well in terms of academics. Geo test next monday. My teacher hinted it'll be quite difficult. What's she trying to do? Scare us to not liking geo? lol lolol

p.s. should I go for math olympiad?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist