A fresh start

11:33 PM


Anyway, erm... school is tomorrow and im pretty excited. Wait actually not really, sometimes I'm excited sometimes I'm not. I really really really miss henry park. Before, everytime I pass by henry park, i'd be complaining about the homework or something similiar. Now, I'd be wailing and telling my brothers to treasure their time there. Because i didnt. Which i wholeheartedly regret.

I don't know which CCA to choose. I want to take a sport and a non-sport. A sport because I dont want to be always indoors. A non-sport is because if I do really badly for the sport, at least I have back up :P So for non-sport, I think I want to do choir. For sports, I think it'll be fun if I learn something new. So should it be golf or water ballet? Hm.. even if I pick water ballet, I think I'll still play golf. Hahaha wii golf. Or should I do bowling? Uh.. Comment in my tagboard thank you very much :)

New year, new school, new stuff, new friends, it's pretty much a new beginning. I hope i would be able to cope with the new changes. I hope get lost on my first day. I really hope I wont mess things up. Wish me luck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist