Prawnie gal

3:33 AM

Headed to Shaw Centre to exchange my uniform first. Ate. And here we are at 313! 313 is like one of my favourite places in orchard. I dont know why but I just love it. Icerockz is nearby. Scape too that means milkshake!

$1 from one of the ice cream uncles. I really like the Chocolate Chip :)
There was a flea market at Scape. See why i like Scape? And the sales were so good. If I had more money, I would buy more. Never mind lah, Chinese New Year is coming. Tank for $2!!!!!!! And it looks not bad leh! Got rose pattern somemore. Yayyyyy
Bought those shoes for $15 but they're a little worn out and there were some marks. At first I thought I could bring home to wash it but when I reached home I realised that those were actually suede shoes. If I want them clean I have to bring it to a shoe polisher. Oh man...
Never mind, not bad a haul today. Didnt spend much. Less than expected. YAY!!! angpows are coming soon. Brace yourselvesfor a Shopping spreee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist