have a lil' faith

5:20 AM

haha sometimes i think im so lame. so i went for another camp right after the cruise. and it was awesome. At first I couldnt wait for it to be over, but when it was over, I couldnt wait to go back. I realised that I get to meet a whole new lot of people i've never noticed at church at camp. I never knew we had so many guys at church. aiyo but only like 2% of them are good looking :(

I went to work for my aunt on Monday, out of boredom. I never knew working could be so tough. even though my work is pretty simple and my job was just like labelling, there were so many to label and it was names i had to label but all the names were all over the place so i took a really long time. yeah but at least the coffee shop across my aunt's office sold really good food. After my second day of work, we went to watch a musical at the drama centre. It was called Crazy Christmas and what else? it was really festive. Oh, and i forgot to mention, I went to Bras Basah and bought 7 books! i'm so happy!!! I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen right now and Mr Darcy is so charmingggggggg!

I went to collect my PSLE cerfiticate today and after that went for lunch with a few of my dear classmates. IM SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM AGAIN. I really wanted to watch Narnia today but i missed the timing :( but i had a really fun time and a really good laugh today YAY. Actually working is much better than lazing about at home. At least I get to learn some stuff.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist