Dream Fulfilled

4:30 AM

THIS.IS.IT



Fulfilled dream. Life has never been sweeter. I got into MGS. REALLY, im serious this time. I bought the books, the uniform, my labcoat, the files and everything. The school seems so prestigious. And so wealthy. The school fees cost a bomb. The books are much more expensive than Henry Park's.



With 4 kids, I dont know how my parents will manage. I heard that Mgs people have to depend on tuition. I dont want to ask my parents for more money. I feel like going to work now. School fees add up to about 15k for 4 years. Gosh.. now I think I should've just stuck with Nan hua. Well, no turning back now. The people at MGS are gonna be so rich. bimbotic. materialistic. dramtic. snobbish. I dont what to expect, just the worst. Lesbians? Bullies?



What about CCA, Choir? Dance? Cheer? I can forget about sports. The only sport I'm interested in is Tennis but I think I'm sorta hopeless :( I cant help but I think that even though I'm accepted into the school, it's gonna be a whole lot tougher to be accepted by the people there. With affliation, cliques and stuff are already formed. I sound depressed hahaha. I think I'm just gonna pray hard and work hard. God will bless me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist