uhmmm

11:53 PM

I watched Narnia today and it was unbelievably awesome. Ok I'm exaggerating but it was still good. oh man i wanna watch Tron Legacy, everybody says it's good.


One of the things that I do when I'm really bored is (don't laugh don't laugh) to try out/make up different hairstyles. I've once aspired to be a hairstylist. Snipping scissors, lavender cologne, customers breezing into my 10000 square feet salon begging me to help them with their hair problems. But that was only just a dream. In reality I can't even cut a line straight. So I tried bunning up my hair hahahahhaha..................................

hahahahha i think i look more retarded if i open my mouth like that. I think I look like some weird rhinoceros you see in the zoo. hahahahah

ok now the purpose of posting these retarded pictures, do you think I should bun up my hair like that for Chinese New Year? Comment in my tagboard thank you very much :)

ps, OMG HOW COME THE FACEBOOK CANNOT WORK??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist