having fun

3:37 AM

Went to Marina Bay Sands hotel to stay for a night. Thanks gugu!! They hotel was quite big, well, the toilet was. I really liked the pool there. The hotel was 57 stories high and at the top there was this swimming pool with a stunning view of Singapore. It was so cool to be taller than all the buildings, when I'm swimming! Poolside fries were good :) Had dinner on the 57th floor. Thank you Auntie Annie :) Breakfast buffet on the 57th floor again and we checked out at like 1pm.


Oh ya, I went to ICE SKATE!!!! I'm the worst at ice skating so it was so embarrassing. I fell down like 9 times and there were like small kids who could skate so well :( Yea at the end of the whole thing, my butt was a little sore. LOL!!!


Watched Gulliver's Travels and Tron Legacy. Gulliver's Travels was hilarious but not oscar worthy. Tron Legacy was really cool!! If I were a fashion designer, I would so get inspired by Tron. Actually.... HERE designer platform shoes inspired by Tron. Woah right.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist