family time

5:15 PM

Universal Studios last Saturday. Had an awesome time. Rides were cool, but i still think Singapore's Universal Studios is too small.

After lunch.
We ate lunch here. At Friar's. It's not bad, the wrap was really filling.
this was supposed to look touristy
This signboard is so cute!

Charlie Chaplin ;)
Betty Boop
Hulk. Watched the Monster Rock concert. I think it's good but the people in the concert with us were so quiet. The people on stage put on fantastic performances but no one whistled/clapped.
Some princess. Idk her name.
In front of a popcorn truck. ;)

I dont know this guy's name!
the yellow cab is so cute
the mummy ride! The ride was awesome, it was so cool! but the mummies were so scary. I keep closing my eyes whenever I see a mummy :(
Merry go rounddd.
Had an awesome day at Universal and i really cant wait to go back there. Hope the see that universal globe soon. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist