Hello hello baby you call back, cant hear a thing

5:08 AM

felicia remember this? omg my hair is like that now :/ anyway today i had synchronise swimming i know, its so weird. I'm like the lousiest swimmer. At MGS, you have to pay for every cca you join. wth we paid so much for school fees and we still have to pay for cca. at synchro, we have to practise butterfly all the time! My gosh if we were stuck in a deserted island and need to swim back, nobody would use butterfly to swim back! People would use either freestyle or froggy style!!!!! I find butterfly quite useless sorry. Quite stupid, I should ave joined bowling, at least when I play bowling with my friends I wont always get gutter. School is not bad. Lessons are always more interesting, the homework is boring. It's reading the textbook most of the time. My teachers are really nice. The no food allowed outside canteen rule sucks. No phones allowed rules sucks even more. I really dont like plaiting my hair. goshhhh. S0 many things to complain about, but MGS is still not bad. I miss henry park so much. :( :( :( :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist