12:54 AM

Yupp, Its the 9th June post. 'Finally!' Most of you must be thinking, some of you 'Who the hell cares?' okay, We went to IMM. We as in Matthew, Joshua, Me, Ani, Anisah, Yiyi. How do I look in this picture? Hmm... Let's see, I look wet, my T-shirt is wet. Either I went swimming or whatever. correct? Is that what you guys are thinking? Well, Swimming is half correct. I went to the IMM wet part! played there seriously long time, hair all wet. Matthew and Joshua look okay, I look weird! Why do I always have to be the odd one out? Maybe because different hairstyle. LOL. See the picture? I purposely leave out the top of my hair. Under the water is a great feeling, because maybe you're on the ground for too long then suddenly you jump into a pool, your first think you'll think is SHOIK! hahahahaha. that's about it, I can't rmb alr. Sorry, talk and talk about the post then the post also not very exciting. Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist