6:56 AM

Hi dears! (readers) :D i'm too lazy to write all about Genting, for an example look at the first post. super long isnt it? took me 3 hours. Okay, so maybe im gonna post about it but not so long :) this is about Genting Day 2 . Not posting about abt Genting Day3 but maybe i will. HAHAHA!

All of us went to the outdoor theme park. We all separated ways, Matthew and I wanted to play the Flying Jumbo so we went there together. Sitting in separate Jumbos.
What do you think he's thinking abt? Ofcause, the ka-ching, everyone's crazy about it! (Do you think i overdid the editing?)
Me on a Jumbo. Chesse!
Next our whole family met up in....DINOSAURLAND! (as seen above)

Where there is alot of fake dinosaurs. Roar!
Smile! or Cheese! HEHE

We are actually travelling by boat through DinosaurLand so we're actually discturbing the..
The Koi Fish!

Pictures of my brothers :

Joshua! CUTE and CUDDLY!


Matthew; Are you thinking of money again?


Gosh, my brother so money making.. HAHA, just kidding. he's not, though he occasionally will have dreams of being president.


Today

Have you seen this movie? Well, I have. Today, Matthew, Joshua, Papa and I went watch Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen. Rate it 4half/5. IT SO TOTALLY ROCKS. I mean it, So action filled. So cool! My Favourite is BumbleBee, that yellow hmm.. sports car. I like Transformers and Transformers 2 equally. Yupp, they both rock. Megan Fox in both movies, PowerPack. Robots, Robots, Wicked! I think i'll be staying up all night thinking of the awesome movie. Some of you may not like it maybe because its sometimes too fast and I can't deny that or because of some other reason. But I love it! Audi R8 in Transformers 2, a Decepticon, sweet. Optimus Prime is a truck, suitable for farmers LOL. just joking. HAHA!

ooh, i GTG, Bye'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist