5:41 AM

HEYYO, i decided to update abt today (the rest of today) as i was posting in th morning earlier. :D i dun tink u understand, so basically what im trying to saying is that im posting for the second time today. LOL.

First of all, i'll ask u a simple question, if a person candids you and puts that photo on th web how would u feel? My response, WTH! thats exactly what Carissa did today. Candid Me, and put it on facebook, and after flipping through her photos i found out dat : Most of her photos are candid. -.- Yup, shes a photographer, but th model doesnt seem to care abt shoot. LOL.

We keep slacking, doing nth, trying to keep ourselves interested in th project, but we know Deep in our hearts we are thinking; forget it, let's just play.

Ian and Carissa introduced me to tiny Milky, which is their pet hamster, which i wa so freaked out when i saw it. I'm so super uper Ohmygoshly scared of animals. That's right, so P5 camp, to help conquer fears? Forget it, Pet School seems more helpful ;D So, when Ian showed me that tiny monster, i was lyk screaming and screaming so Ian and Carissa tried to make schemes where they will try to scare me with that evil monster. EVILEVILEVIL.

Ahh! and Ahhh! and Ahhhh! i will continue to scream and scream. Finally when i srsly got angry i ignored both of them for 5 minutes that's why they decided to help me conquer my animal fear. Psst* it used to be a secret, now its way on public D:

So they teach me how to carry it, it was so small and i was so scared of killing it i keep dropping Milky. Once i threw it too hard, it crashed on the table. Ian was so angry but the thing didnt die. Im sort of sad, in the end i managed to hold it, but i was still scared. occasionally i still scream ._. but i helped me alot so i still have to thank Ian and Carissa. THANKS! x100 srsly, if not i will be having nightmares of the thing.

I'm scared of all types of animals except i tink puppies and now a new added creature, Hamsters that do not bite. Yay! I feel like a heroine now. :) WonderWoman, WOW, i dream alot uhh. I'm still chasing after my pilot dream. I feel its so great, WOW, i dun wanna dream too huge to someone like Prada or Louis Vuitton or any pop star or whatsoever. I wanna be I pilot, and no matter what, I'll come true! Just you wait ppl, Zoom! The pilot is here!

I'm packing to go to Genting now, aww, i cnt wait for the theme park, the rollercoasters, the blahblahblah. Here I come! The most eager girl you'll ever see is going to be at GENTING tmr. WOW, i feel so lucky :D rmb lucky? by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat? Yes, that's the one :D

I'm so sick of packing. Why don't just dump everything in a suitcase and that's that? Gosh, I'm so tired. I have to early tmr, D: so sad.

I wish i found my USB, i have so many photos I want to share! Not to mention, the promised 9th June photos. I hvnt even posted about it :( I feel like my blog is the rotest and most dying blog. Surprised nobody has posted complains, haha. I gtg, pray for me ohs. Don't let me get H1N1! Bye :DD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist