7:09 AM

Hello, just came back after eating dinner outside :) Im currently feeling very sandy and tired right now. Sandy because my Family and I went to the beach and stayed there for long time. Im tired because hmm... im plain tired! (: Cool, I updated the outing photos alr. (onto facebook) Im bored, Kezia's in America, Jade's in China, gosh, so many people overseas..! Ahh, didnt take photos at the beach, LOL, I was so busy building houses made out of sand. (erm, prehaps for ants? Haha, squashed by now i think) What to do? This is what they call HOLIDAYS. Nothing to do, for relaxation, for dunno.. Shawn's flying off soon, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, DAMN! Man, How exactly do people feel interested in something? If you read my post, you will realise that all my post say; Im bored. Correct? You Bet! Hehe, nothing to say, excuse for my proper english. ;) Someone said that to develop proper english, write and talk good english. -.- Then i will rather be an Indian. BYE! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist