12:38 AM

Taken quite long ago, can't rmb the date :D
Today, Early in the morning, abt 10, Amah, Mama, Matthew, Joshua, Anisah and I went out. Me for E&P as I missed my class ytd to watch Transformers. The rest for buying stuff in NTUC. After E&P, We went directly to IMM for changing of the sole (feet). Lunch at IMM Kopitiam, then We went to buy new school shoes. Not sure I like mine, Joshua keep arguing to buy the same fake candle I got at the catching soft toy machine.
My Brothers, Anisah and I went to playground while Amah and Mama went to Giant, Shopping for daily supplies again. I stupidly ran across the water part even when I knew I will get wet. Ohyes, speaking of water, I have yet to post of 9th June. I will post right after I finish posting about today, you know, in separate posts. To give it a neat style. I will reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince again as the movie is coming and I want it fresh in my mind when I watch the movie.
The picture, I think I look like I have a mostache. Ohyes, Superstar Material, Anyone who objects, write in my tagboard. I wanna know who thinks that way. Nobody best, okay, Going to post about 9th June! Bye'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist