7:53 AM

hey ppl, Great Day, for oncee not as boring. but also not v interesting. at abt 2.30, yiyi came t fetch me. we ate bean curd tarts. (frm u noe, BUgis Juntion go down th street further in) th auntie at th cashier was so proud -.- lyk she doesnt wan t sellus food. n btw, the bean curd tarts, THEY ROCK! yiyi hvnt eat lunch yet so we ate at a coffeeshop which was opp th bean curd tart shop. it was v well kept. n th chicken rice was so gd! YumYum. The chicken was soft n when u bite it it doesnt melt lyk chocolate but in a way it sorta melts. wait, dat doesnt make any sense at all! haha :) thn she droppped me off at th national library wher shes goes t work.at abt 6, she picked me up t go t her hse . im staying a.t her hse for OVERNIGHT. watched tv. at 7.30, we went t yiyi's fren condo t swim. cool, seeing th stars. so GREAT t swim in th night. so relaxing, ahhhhh.... we ate homemade korean food. nicenice. not nice when yiyi made me wash dishes. i made a mess, its so hard. considering my first time, i keep splashing water on th floor. yiyi was lyk, nxt time grow up, hw t survive? but its so hard! my shirt was all wet n ya, i made a totall mess. Baking seems t b easier uhh. if i stop forgeting abt it n letting th cupcakes burn. haha, i nid extra brains. cn someone giv me theirs? :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist