11:47 PM

Day when sending Jade off to China.
Hello dear readers, ytd didnt post. ok, ytd my family and I went to Amah's hse twice, once for visiting n once for dinner. we stayed abit longer aft dinner. During the time we stayed, I watched Night At the Musuem 1 on Channel 5. Although alr watched it, its still nice. Like today when I was watching Wild Child. Even when I have alr watched it thrice, I love Wild Child! Wild Child, you so rock! Emma Roberts, I realised that she actually acts in a whole ton of movies! Naming some, all 5 movies of Harry Potter (looking forward to the sixth movie), Hotel For Dogs, Wild Child, manymanymany. ALOT. Most of them Emma Roberts is starring. Woah, so Power, Im Bored. Cnt IM Jade anymore, she's gone to Magic Class. So lucky, I never been to magic class, then when she comes back to Singapore she will me a whole of new tricks she learnt. And When I ask, "Teach Me Please!", she'll be "NO! Unless a lesson (costing $10 for one)" :( nvm. Im not a magician, Im a normal person, hey but magic's so cool. ._. whatever. I forgot to mention about the picture above, its the day when Jade flew off to China and Me and some of my family members are seeing her off. We're at the Terminal 3 airport, zoom in, the girl's toilet besides The Cocoa Trees. On top of the toilet bowl, there's this wall, yup, we're sitting there taking photos. WOW, you might say, but where else can we photos at? This is one the photos, there are whole bunch. But... I'm not that into Photo Spamming :) GTG BYE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist