12:53 AM

yes, same reason for not posting for so long again, HAHAHA! today basically was boring. Science experiment couldn't be more boring. QiHong broke the test tube! OHNO! Later supposed to go jogging w papa, but my legs still ache from jogging on wednesday. ): I'm not complaining, i know it benefits me. but.. ah, nvm Chinese we had to do this really hard worksheet, most copied, alas, who cares? Felicia didn't come to school again): can't return her fbt D: I'm srsly bored, i don't want to go to facebook because facebook and msn clashes. when i'm online in both, my computer hangs. I'm so excited for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I just re-read the book a few weeks ago. I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ytd. nth to read at all, how am i gna kill time? I'm waiting for Kezia to send the NDP pictures, post them in a bit. I won't be posting all, most of them can be found at carissa's blog www.onceinalifetimechance-crissa.blogspot.com. I know what you're thinking, the end of the url is just like kezia's. Kezia's blog is www.muahahaha-kezaar.blogspot.com and carissa's like you know. I gotta go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist