4:31 AM

start of the day!



NE SHOW 2009' Haha. okay, went to carissa house at 1030. not the expected 0930. played for a long time, then Shawn and Felicia had to bathe. I was feeling sweaty all of a sudden so I bathed too. When Kezia came, All of us (Carissa, Shawn, Felicia, Kezia and I) took a cab to Henry Park Primary School. Boring at first while waiting, ate many of Shawn's chocolate strawberry candies. so addictive! we went to collect our KFC dinner at 1430. bit too early for dinner right. We had to sit in register number, so i had to sit w Charlene Tan Ling Yi. Hah, but we (CTLY and I, Ianna and Kezia) switch partners, so I'm w Kezia! WOOHOO, much better. we head to the bus, and off we go to the long ride. We reached Marina Bay but we still ha dto take a long walk, in the middle of the walk, I take out my sunglasses and hi, i'm FBI! gosh, imagine, FBI? LOL. ndp was boring at first. Me and Kezia did as what Jade told us to do, get really really high. We were shouting and blah and screaming and blah. then at around 2045, Marina started to downpour. All of us took our ponchos out and putting it over ourselves and our items. My hoodie of my poncho broke so i couldn't take cover. Carissa's umbrella was far too small. Henry Parkers reached Henry Park at around 2125. All we all head home. Papa fetched me, along the way, I bought extra large fries to prevent flu. ahyes, I was drenched, head to toe, from head hair to toe hair. Totally wet! BYE! Didnt have to load, going for lunch! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist