1:44 AM

oops.. sorry people, i dunno when Carissa is going to send those photos. Ah yes, I did something to my hair, not telling, not really tell-able at a first glance. I'm super excited for outing tmr. But my parents might change their minds because of my misbehaviour. Something seriously Embarassing happened today 2.34pm. Never telling hoping for it to be a tight secret :D that was a forced smile. I just came from art class, the embarassing moment happened before art class and i was like forcing tears to not come out of my eyes i felt so 'urghh! Why did it have to happen?!! did i do something real wrong? I'm not a loser!'. I called my papa and told him that i didnt feel like having class (before art class), but he didnt comfort me and shouted at me instead :( Supposed to have a picnic today, but when its raining... ya, we cancelled it. This is going to be one of my top 100 worst days of my life! (hey, since when did i make list? that's kezia thing) i feel half very very sad and half a little happy today. And im reading Gossip Girl again because its so freaking exciting, finished the first and second book this morning, moving on the third. I love my hair now, not arrorgnant way but happy way. HAHA, i dunno what i'm saying. Ohyes, Jade has a job! can you believe that? its a sell ice cream job, and she got top sales, i bow to you in respect, Jade! She came back w 4 magnums and 2 Soileros and told i could only have 1 ice cream. I have so many things to say, but im scared that you guys are gonna get bored so Hehe. Find out from me in person if you want to know so much :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist