5:49 AM

Boring day today, Science didn't help much. Talking and talking about blood, but i wasn't really listening so.. and i was srsly tired. Ohyes, i just finished my research on Mythology Idioms. Greek is a really hard language to learn! I didn't half understand what wikipedia was talking about the whole time. HAHA. Jade just got banned from my tagboard. she was spamming and spamming until the computer got fed up and banned her. Banning her and indirectly banning me too. So i cant reply tags and she can't finish her countdown. I'm just putting the tag replies here:

Kezia: huh? oh, the secret? Read all my posts and you'll know! ;D
Jade: enough w the spamming ah! Now even I got banned and I don't know when's the ban's gonna expire. I tot you knew my secret all along.
Jade and yiyi: Hello (:

Bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist