2:43 AM

It's not a nice picture. I can't find a photo for my profile nor a photo for going w Jade last Monday. So I posted instead the photo when we watched Harry Potter.
Today was okay, normal. We had US people coming to our class and we were behaving really badly. We're supposed to count skittles for the activity, not eat but we can eat after we count. So i knew that people would touch the skittles until they're uneatable so I ate one. Benneth saw me eat and ate too, Shawn saw Benneth eat and ate too. God, this is so like Adam and Eve! So anw, aft the US people were gone, we all got a scolding. Especially Us, we got to stand up. Anw the scolding lasted for half an hour and Mrs Lim was so angry at us (some ppl saw her crying on the phone. Those of you who are smart enough to think of a way to break the code, please do not spread. Mrs Lim has done so much for us, the least we could is to keep her from shame) I feel so guilty for eating the skittles, now everybody keep saying that I'm a greedy pig and Shawn keep blaming me D: I dont want to talk any longer. BYE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist