12:52 AM

Hello, ah, have you heard of the annual killer, NAPFA? Well, you should know. Anw, on 23rd July 2009, is the Henry Park NAPFA 1.6km for P5s. Urghh, nobody is excited for it. More like nervous, everyone should feel like peeing or having butterfly stomach before the run. HAHA. I felt that way, tell you the results.... I got 9th for the run! Shawn got 3rd, Kezia got 5th and Felicia got 1st! WOW, I sort of envy Felicia's stamina. If only I could run faster. 9th, cool, I'm so proud! I got 14th last year! Now I'm 9th! Yipee.. Back to NAPFA, urghh, still got the 5 stations. I will fail for Standing Board Jump, I definitely suck at Incline Pull Up. Stress. nvm, I going to watch HP soon. Yay! I got the NDP pictures from carissa but lazy to post. HEHE, bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist