Friday is forever

3:27 AM

I AM SO TIRED. Kind of. Had swimming not long ago, coupled with a little flu. And it's tuesday. A lot of things to be unhappy about. Just wanna snuggle up to my pillow and dream about rainbows unicorns and nice colourful stuff.


Been kinda dead the last few days. Doing nothing except maybe read and music. and yes school. That's why i've not been blogging for so long. because it'll just be pointless rambling. which is kinda what im doing now :/ Anyway! SHOULD I GO FOR PARAMORE'S CONCERT?? I've been liking Paramore ever since Ignorance and especially hayley. butbutbutbutbut I dont know if im too excited to spend. and i dont know if i like paramore that much. and im also trying to save up to buy myself a camera. but the ticket's cheap, planning to buy the $128 one hehe. AND AND AAND AND AND I dont know if anybody will go with me :(

but i really wanna see paramore.
Andand and and and nand

5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
the best thing that has happened to me this week.
weird things i do when i’m alone.
how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
my last night out in detail.
something that makes me sad when i think about it.
something i’ve lied about.
would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
something i’m currently worrying about.
one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
something i do without realising.
lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
a drunken story.
something i regret.
to do list.
post a picture of myself.
my longest relationship and who it was with.
press ctrl v and post.
post a bit of my last IM convo.
5 things i want to change.
someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
5 things within touching distance.
an embarrassing/socially awkward situation i’ve found myself in.
something i’m not proud of.
the last argument i had.

Just to keep up with blogging

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist