Lips as soft as the inside of a rose

2:48 AM

Shopping again! I admit, I've been shopping way too much and spending way too much. I'm not going to shop for the next 3 weeks, except for next week with Caroline, but I'm NOT going to buy anyting at all.

So yes! This time round at the flea market outside Concorde Hotel, it's a really old place. They call it Meridian now but it says Concorde on the map! And ofcause where else but good old Scape.

This time round with some of my classmates! ANNABELLEEE
She's Chloe and is as skinny as a bamboo xD

Stuff there were ok-ok, but they were stacks of $1-3, $5, $2 lying around but some or most of them are preloved :( Don't understand why im so hesitant at flea markets. $5 still think think think.

All the pictures are from my classmate's facebook.



Pretty ring. Annabelle's lips, they're like so full right!



Annabelle, Wei mun, me. And Wei mun is as skinny as a chopstick. Yes, yes she is.


Walking to scape after Concorde! Managed pretty awesome deals at C. ^.^


Went to Scape and met up with Fionna <3 Shopped for a little while before going back home. Miss her already haha.
Day's buys! $31.50 altogether! I bought my first pair of heels :X It cost $9 but was too small at first. Haha but I go and watch Michelle Phan and she taught me how to stretch my shoes with Ice packs. So yes, stuffed my shoes with ice packs overnight and now they're my size! Awesome or what?! And and and and and and...... The floral thing is a jumper :D Never had a jumper and I'm so glad to finally have one! And it $4! Though I think it's preloved. Material's kinda flimsy. Think I'm going out too much. This is kind of to make up my uneventful June holidays heh.

TOMORROW'S MONDAY :(


Important: I WATCHED HARRY POTTER DEATHLY HALLOWS & IM FEELIN SO HARRY POTTERY RIGHT NOW WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist