Do it like a dude

6:52 PM

Went fleaing with Fionna again. Guess you're so bored of hearing that. I broke my vow!! I told myself I wouldn't shop for a month. I made my vow on 1st July so it's almost two weeks! That's like half a month *defensive Scored pretty good deals but because of lack of time, I only got three items. Learnt from my lesson and was pretty hesitant. I didn't buy as long as I didnt't manage to knock off a few dollars. 3 items for $14, quite good deals i guess. I got a bag for $7 when the original price was $29.80! See, they're always better deals at night because they want to clear their stock I guess. So at first they gave it to me at $15 then at $10, then I asked for $8 they were ok but I still it was too expensive so I bargained till $7. Cheapskate............ Whatever lah! I'm gonna keep my remaining money for the week after the next when I go fleaing with Caroline yay <3


Sidenote : I sent out 6 penpal requests yesterday and I've already received 2 back! So I guess I have two new penpals..... So excited to write back! :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Spotify playlist