Put your feet on the ground, while your head's in the cloud

2:32 AM

HIIIIII. Just thought I should blog. You know I think my rebonding was kinda fail........... I mean comparing now and a few weeks back...
HERE. Though it's not that flat but the silky straight thing was supposed to last at least six months before fully going off 2 years later. At least for my hair. Sigh..... Think my hair is spoiling..... The other I grabbed like a few strands of my hair and the ends were grassy. No matter what I did to it, like put water and stuff. It was still grassy :( Sigh...................................... maybe I should've stuck with awesome frizzy oceanic LONG hair eh?


Even though it's been months, I still feel like transferring away from MGS. Even though I've gotten used to the weirdness there....... mgs is just so unlike henry park in almost everything. And honestly I can't think of something that MGS is better at. HAHA. And I'm so afraid of getting influenced by the unnatural weirdness. Sick of speaking proper english all day long. Sigh. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Maybe I'm just overthinking. :/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist