For the appreciation of arts

11:27 PM

Had our Arts Appreciation night at Esplanade last night! All the girls were super excited and nervous, especially the one beside me in the first photo. Talked non-stop about the dress and what other people would wear blah blah blah from Clementi all the way to City Hall station plus the walk to Esplanade. Got so sick of debating about dresses by then.We didnt have dinner :(, but had dessert yay. Everyone was so pretty and dressed up! People were carrying frigging Chanel and Prada bags omg. Way too expensive for me. They all look super high class make me and my kinda cheapskate dress feel awkward HAHAHA
Joanna! She's my deskmate now, we changed seats after the june hols and we're complete opposites. Glad to say we're both nice and we can get along haha lol
She's one of my best friends in school now (: Last time I was pretty mean and I had a remark for everything she said but now like after half a year, I've gotten used to her and I think she's sooooooo nice!! <3<3Hahaha the one on the right is so funny haha. Everyone starts even before she says anything. She wrote a poem for literature erm.. I wandered as lonely as a amoeba, that is stuck in my petri dish. LOLOL something like that. Super awesome imagination *thumbs up The one on the left is the joker's best friend. They're like super close (most slightly) and they've been best friends for like forever. Super jealous of long lasting friendships like theirs.
Annaball, budding shopping enthusiast and we're both libras! Coincidence like crazy!! She has some awesome ancestry so like her clutch is from France... Havent even smelled France omg, wait yes I have. Perfume.... lame............


The concert was kinda long even though they only played 7 songs? My favourite was the one with the violinist, he made me tear :') but like everybody else, lost focus fast enough and resorted to looking around. haha weirdooooo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist