Movement

3:18 AM



MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


Hi! I love the video, the more i watch it, the more it makes me wanna travel. Makes me think I travel too little, which I do. My classmate has travelled to the entire globe except South America and the Artic. Crazy life of hers! And apparently she doesnt really like travelling. Good joke! Anyway as much as I like Move, I kinda like Learn more. Eat is awesome like nom nom nom nom I cant believe i'm missing out in all these O.O

Back to point,
the best thing that has happened to me this week.
Well, nothing much is going on. I'm currently living in my own little world, oblivious to the rest. OK i need to stop exaggerating. Maybe somebody would like to meet up with me to brighten up this week? *suggesive I guess it must be today! I had one of the best hainanese chicken rice ever in my life today!! At Ghim moh market, I'm starting to appreciate that place more and more. I used to hate going to hawker centers, ew i was such a spoilt beetch. And probably yesterday too, I finished revising for my history!! I spent the entire day working on it!! OK lah not really, it was 30 pages worth and like half of them were filled with pictures I guess. I had a 2-3 hours break in between every 6-7 pages I worked on. Anyway Im proud of myself!! Finished all my homework on Saturday!!!!! i should be getting all these impressed stares now. hehe. National Day celebration was definitely a different experience this year at MGS. Yes, as usual, it was super boring but at the last part when they belted out different national day songs everyone was on their feet jumping and swaying and shouting and screaming. In kind of a nerd way though. Usually at Hpps the part when everyone cheered was when we were dismissed or something. Wow these girls are really spirited. Im glad we ended school at 1030. Yes I should totally start a book, 10000000000000000 things to be happy about. I think I will be writing out all my crap and stuff. heh!

I MISS MY GURLS WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Spotify playlist