330th

6:39 PM




This guy can play like 500 instruments!

Suddenly remembered about the 30 days thing so I decided to update.
weird things i do when i’m alone.
This few days, I'm alone a lot. (yes, I still don't get why Mgs parents are so insecure. Your girl is sec 1, not p4, she probably needs a life.) I usually read a lot, youtube a lot, reminisce a lot, miss a lot. Listen to my old playlist, think about the old songs I used to hear and sing. I'm at home more than ever. But those aren't considered weird, right? I like laughing, I go on LMGH, six billion secrets, smartphOWNED. Random sites that make me laugh.

My life is really monotonous. I'm not depressed, I'm bored 99% of the time.
Maybe I should start going to Omegle to make new friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Geez, why am I pmsing so much

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist