When in doubt, wink, peace and pout!

5:21 AM

feel like shit 24/7
Was flipping thru tumblr as usual and ^ reminded about the book I'm currently reading on http://www.wattpad.com/. It really is one of the most emotional books I've come across. The writer just writes everything perfectly. The chemistry between the two main roles is so strong it makes me want to tear my hair down and ask myself why i'm so pathetic. Another hot blond angmor is the main role as usual, personally I prefer asians (is that weird? a lot of girls like angmors :/) and usually when I stumble across a blond fit goes to the gym all the time angmor in a book I start to go meh. But this book is so captivating, it pretty leaves me breathless. Have been spending a lot of time on wattpad. Sigh.

5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.

I hate it when girls bitch about each other, wait.... actually I do bitch about people a lot. guilty............... I especially can't stand people who act like their whole entire world revolves around gossip. I hate it when I see girls on the train/bus staring into their reflection and combing their already way too straight hair over and over again. Seriously, I saw a girl do that on a train once, like she combed her hair like i dont know i dont know a lota times. I got so disgusted yuck! I hate it when girls ask too many questions, overthink and get paranoid. Even though I do that all the time, still...... It annoys the hell outta me. I hate it when girls are so fake and are attention seeking. I hate girls who talk bad about someone so much but is still so nice to the person and goes back bitching about the person afterwards. I mean, wtf? Confusing and annoying.
I hate it when guys are so corrupted all the time and it's just kinda insensitive and irritating when they just comment about the girl's bad points. because I realise what guys say tend to have more effect. I hate guys who think that all the girls in the world would be so attracted to them, when..... ew. I hate defensive guys who have overlarge egos.

I can't comment further, I've not been in contact with guys for a long time. A lot to say about girls though, sick and tired about girls. Would really appreciate not being in any sort of clique. It just gets tiring how you have to stick to the same people ALL THE FRICKING TIME. I wonder how people in my class do it. Especially when they roam in such big groups. And I cant believe how they are able to gossip about acs guys so much. I conclude a typical mgs girl's life, Goes to MGS > Marry some ACS guy> Stay at home and be taitai>Have some kids> Send kids to MGS/ACS. See.... this is how elitism breeds! And apparently only ACS guys suit their citeria. Meh.. but it kinda goes both ways, ACS guys i know only seem to like MGS girls. Which would actually kinda be a big mistake!!!

OK i shall end here and stop all my rubbish

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Spotify playlist