7:01 PM

ytd
Well, it was basically a mix of a fun and a boring day, starting of the day was Science and my YI group (kezia, carissa and I) havent even done the experiment and presentation day is like Monday. So we chiong through the experiment, write out everything. Anyhow anyhow lar, we dont expect ourselves to be the best. While we're doing the experiment, the rest of the ppl were watching Naruto -.- Its supposed to be exciting but I dont think so. But still can be watched lar. We played Soccer, everyone knows I suck in sports, so its no shock that I did badly in it. Even though I touched the ball lest than twice, my shoes were so dirtyyy. We (Kezia, Shawn, Atiqa and I ) were in the level 6 toilet washing our shoes. Made the whole place dirty ;D After school , went to Cheenatown . I dont have alot of photos, cause we used Kezia's camera to take photos. So I'm waiting for her to post.

The Samsui Women sculpture.

Kezia and Charlyn !
Shawn, blur picture, but only one I have. I didnt buy a single thing in Chinatown, should have bought souvenirs. Nevermind. I'm so boredd.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist