4:51 PM

Three Days Ago
I think this is at Old Chang Kee w Felicia. I like the curry thing so much! :D Anw, I think this is not three days ago. I think its 051109. Hehehhehehe. Anw, we also went Old Chang Kee :D OLD CHANG KEE ~

This is actual 041109 (three days ago) , after Felicia house, zilian-ed in the bus. All not nice lar, this is the best alr. :DDD
YTD! Had the best time at Joycelin's house, this is like the worst picture ever. But I dont have anything elseeeeeee. Playing cheat and stress. Hahaha, we never ended cheat cause we keep getting caught. :D Joycelin's hamster, Fifi is adorable! Felicia was so scared of it but towards the end of the day, I think she sort of overcame her fear. (: Facebooking + Plurking = fun! But then I feel so bored. I MISS AZZYYYJADE! I gna get another glass of water, BYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist