11:20 PM

This is (i think) ytd.
Milo ice-cream in the W.C. = a mix of eww + LOL :/

Should be today ba. Felicia came to my house this afternoon, we were supposed to go SAFRA but then because of some unfortunate events, we had to stay in my house. Btw, SORRY FELICIA! I think you're mad at me, so I'll just say this first. Class party is tmr! D: I'm going to miss all my friends during the December holidays... I'm bringing tarts tmr, original idea was to bring pizza but then in the end I.. well, sort of changed my plan. Thus, SORRY FELICIA! My bill came today. 1327 messages. I'm going to die. Last month was like 900, this month worse. I'm going to have to switch phone w my father again D: I got my report books today, my marks : 76.0 (English) 79.0 (Chinese) 68.0 (Mathematics) 66.0 (Science) 289/400 (Overall) DDD: 6FLEXIBILITY next year! WEET-O-WEET! So happyyyyy. None of my classmates dropped or upgraded. Yay~! Miss AZZY so much. Hope she has the funnest time in Shanghai... Facebooking now, nth nice D: Its so going to be a boring holidayyyy. Cant go out DDDD: Can you believe it? I didnt get any 85s. ): Marie came back from Perth today, giving out Perth sweets :D But then we alr bought our own Singapore sweets that are the same as the Perth sweets. Still, I sorta dont mind having extra sweets! :D Hahahaha. This post is getting boring... Bye! Forgot to mention, war-ed w Shawn via texting on the way home. How LOL. :/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist