1:53 AM

friday
went to eat w my aunt and my brothers at an Italian restaurant. Wouldnt bother rmb-ing the name so I took a picture of the receipt. :/ You should go there for dinner, superb service ! :D

The toilet there was great! Though not as good as Ion's but then, who can resist not taking photos at such fabulous toilets?

Kezia! Your shirt! Camwhoring is good for health, even better than vitamins :)

Dont know what's happening to me again, becoming so vainpot again. -.- after dinner went to my aunt's house to stay overnight. Talked to EvilTasha on facebook. Played RC till 2am, shiok!

saturday
went to Lido cineplex w Yiyi to watch 2012. We actually skipped night church for that. (:


Love the movie, especially the effects. Wish I watched it 3D. Btw, the 2012 poster is from google. I wna buy the snake, not the real-life snake. Smth like Joycelin's toy. but can change to a rubik's cube instead of dog.

sunday
Church todayy. after that art class, boredboredbored. Wanted to go United Sqaure buy the rock candy but then my father dont allow D: I need the extra sweetness! so bored. Talking to Azzy via MSN now, miss her so much! Eight days to go! LOL, my father tell me to lower the volume, he find Ignorance too noisy. -.- Its nice! Hahahahaha. I needa go, continue reading my blog yos! Bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist