3:11 AM

Felicia, Shawn, Kezia and I celebrated my belated birthday celebration today! We went to eat first, at Ajisen . Then we went to take bus to Bugis. In Bugis, we went Iluma first. And that's when all the photo drama happens :D

Felicia and the Alien . I didnt have a Shawn and the Alien picture. And I accidentally deleted mine, so only left w this ..

Me, while waiting for the yummy milkshakes...

The chio princess...

Tada! So worth waiting right. YUM! Are you drooling? Btw, the left one is Felicia cause she was wearing a yellow shirt and black shorts. Shawn is the middle one cause she was wearing all pink. I'm the right one cause I was wearing a white shirt and black leggings. You probably dont get it... :)

See, didnt have a spot left :)

Fine, I'll admit it. I was acting cool okay? :DDDD

Love the leggings................ :D Saying myself, LOL.

Do you feel the déjà vu?

This is at Far East, waiting for Kezia. Btw, I love Kezia's jeans, so style :D You know we got lost in Orchard? We got lost for half an hour ._. I love Kezia's Holga! So colourful and cute :x Shawn's hurrying me to post finish. I'm watching 一切完美 half way you know. We left Far East at 4, and we from there go home luh. I was 10 mins late from my expected time (5pm) and tio scolding. Mum threaten me to not let me go on Friday D: What to do? I pressed a wrong button on the computer and the words are so tinyyyy. Ya, nth else to share,. Guess I'm going off now. P.S. Thanks very much Shawn, Felicia and Kezia for celebrating my birthday! Best friends forever k!


Toodles,
CL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist