10:56 PM

The Teahouse

WOW! The Teahouse, bet you get excited just by listening to that. I forgot, or should I totally didnt know that the excursion to the Teahouse took place ytd. Forgot my excursion bag (thankyou Shawn for helping in that part), forgot everything. Especially, the thumbdrive. Shawn and I were a team (lucky!) , Shawn didnt the thumbdrive too. So we had to cough up to buy one. I spent ALL my Money on that thumbdrive. ): I got to starve. Papa wont let me have extra, he said I deserved it D: So the journey to the Teahouse begins!
Ignore me, look at Shawn. Too cute to ignore!
Messy Hair. Ohya, Felicia says she wants to rebound sooner or later. When will the Hair day be? Somewhere in the September Holidays? Cant wait! Hope Papa will make an exception to my grounding.Look Happy next time aws. (:
Made Laterns first. The instruction lady made it look easy but it's certainly not! I ended up throeing away my lantern. See the teacup set. Deliciously cute! I didnt take the mooncake. Sad, the mooncake tasted Great! The tea smell was great. (first cup) The second cup was bitter-er.
Look at the number of cups! (are they called smell-ers or what?)
The only picture I have of the three of us. P.S. I look weird.
Hmm.. I look weirder in this photo. But what can I do? Only picture of me and Felicia. The 'adventure' to the Teahouse was great. I definitely crave to go there again (when I grow up or whatever). It was a fun experience there, learning how to make tea and drinking the tea we made. I learnt how to hold the teacup the correct way in that excursion. Yay! Down part of excursion : we got to do a project of the steps we made when we did when we made the tea D: NO! I almost forgot. Popo's birthday took place on 29th August. Happy Birthday!

This is the cake. Ever delicious looking right? HAPPY 73rd BIRTHDAY POPO! May you have all dreams come true, forever lasting will you be healthy! Broken English. Haha! The cake has so many layers of mango! Ohyes, just received from Kezia. She has got a new blog, I posted the website on plurk, Go visit! I gtg, Bye :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist