The BBQ

4:28 AM

Today posting about the BBQ that happened on Saturday, 22 August 2009. Had the funnest time, even though it was a little boring pretending to be secret agent or whatever. Venue of the BBQ : Faith, My church friend house.

This is not Faith, this is Natania. Faith sort of didn't want to hang w me cause I don't know. Anw, she was bossy and annoying so no harm done.

After cramming as many marshmallows and steaks into our mouths, we headed to the clubhouse to play musical chairs as shown. I was like DJ as I supply the music from my phone. HAHA!

Two of the cutest : Kennice (left), Cheryl (right)
I couldn't take a picture that's steady. Kennice and Cheryl stop MOVING!

Some kids didn't want to play musical chairs so they 'exercised'. WOW! working out. After I tired that machine for 5 minutes I gave up, the running made me out of breath.
How can cycling be fun?! Sounds totally lame to me.
Kennice, staying still. YAY!
Natania, looking away, not so good, but still not bad! :D
Aw, best baby friends! Hard to say they're not cute. They irresistible!
End of the shot, my hand was moving. But this is best picture alr. D: Really good BBQ. I'm abit hungry, to tell you truth now, so.. Bye! Eating awaits. [:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist