8:04 AM

YumYum!
Same Same! Cheeky Chocolate
Cheeky Chocolate
Pose!
Best Friend till the END!
Us. I look weird.

At McDonald's.
Awesome day today :D
Went out w Felicia. Really great, Shawn and Kezia couldn't go D: Sad sad. First we went Pennisula, the shop close! So we wait until shop open while eating lunch at McDonald's. Felicia keeps saying that I'm skinnier then her but that's so wrong cause she's muchmuchmuch skinnier!! Then went Bugis, raining there, we ran over to Iluma. Jeans wet. the toilets aren't as great as they were when I went w Jade. Today the toilet was merely possible. (the lighting made quite a difference) Had Great choco drinks. Shawn sent me and Felicia really funny messages, it kept my clutching my stomach! Haha. then we went bugis street, bought new shorts, Felicia too. But now... I'm thinking that maybe they're far too short. hmm.. Ohyes, Carissa had Iris and the rest at her house today correct? Hope they had a fun time, Carissa doesn't want to tell what they did ( I guess she just wants to make guess till I die :D) I spent a whole lot $$. Wallet never been emptier.. Ohya, my hyper-activeness.. well, not physical hyper, mental hyper. Advantages : Memory will be good, Maths will be good. Disadvantages : Insomnia, Unable to eat[as in no appetite]. Didnt catch a photo of Felicia w her hot chocolate. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist