3:41 AM

HELLO!
I just woke up after a terribly long sleep, in fact, I don't think I'll be able o sleep at night ): Die, I will have more eyebags D: My eyebags are huge (if i squeeze my eyes[I'm not making a great explanation am I?] basically what I'm trying to say is that I cannot get anymore eyebags, I gonna force myself to sleep if I have to :D) WOW, I feel so inspired by myself! I'm not in a perfectly great mood, my mouth still has the just woke up smell. Well, Jade is in a worst mood, she doesn't want to talk about it, what can I do? Tell you about my day school. First part was moody, as in someone doesn't want to talk to me(Shawn). So 'lonely' because QiHong is not very nice to talk to. And on this, KEZIA MONOARFA QIHONG DOES'NT LIKE ME!! I think Shawn doesn't want to talk to me because of when she texted me asking what we did in Batik on Monday, I didn't feel like explaining(And I dont think she would understand half of what I'm talking about) so I just said You don't to know cause you wont even get to do it. She must be pissed because the next message said I can't believe you would smth like that to a friend!! angry face. I tried to stay cool and text back what did I do wrong now? ... (explaining explaining) She said that I have to be nicer and explain further. I just agreed but I think I agreed in a wrong way it sounds like I'm mocking her. So sorry, Shawn I just realised my mistake after typing a whole chunk of words. But we made up within the last 4 periods! YAY! Nothing much is happening, I don't wanna watch TV, now TV seems very boring so now I bringing up the nerdy side of me and read in the afternoons. I feel so tired... Bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist