10:09 PM

H1N1 flu causes so much trouble...

Hello !

Arghh , I'm so tired . Just came back from E & P extra lessons and E & P lessons are hardwork, the teacher shouts at you if you do your work like not her expectations . I was supposed to go Marie ' s house but my father insist that I don ' t go because my brothers have H1N1 and I might have too so I might spread. But I feel fine, no fever, checked this morning ( 36 . 5 ) nothing unusual . Shawn just texted me to say that she has fever but I did not have yesterday . I think I have a idea of how Shawn would if I have H1N1. She would run away, like yesterday morning when I just came to school , she saw and was like trying to get away from me and was screaming until I reassured her that I was fine . I ' m so envious of Felicia , Shawn and Carissa . All of them can go Marie ' s . I wanna go sleep . Ohyes , on Thursday , when I was having Brownies , suddenly I got text from an unknown number saying ' Hi ' and I was who are you? and that person text back , Matthew Goh . WHAT ? ! So I was like Oh , Bye . I didnt want to talk to him . So from now on , I have to ignore those texts ( if I have any ) . There ' s this new rule , no vulgar and everyone is taking it so seriously . I have alr been scolded once when I didnt say vulgar at all . Many things are banned , Shut up , gay and many others are banned . I ' ll have to watch where I step now >.< My brother , Matthew Lam has alr recovered from H1N1 flu , Yay ! My other brother , Joshua Lam is still having H1N1 . Well , good things dont come in twos . Btw , I wanna go see Da Vinci before its over and that 16 August . Any one wanna go see w me ? :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist