Up up and away!!

7:33 AM

Kinda impromptu meet up with Felicia on tuesday because TWO people cancelled on me and I had to ask felicia to go shopping with me. I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep buying and buying but I still keep wearing the same stuff so I probably need to buy more stuff.

Met up at bugis! Super long since the last time I went there ^_^ We looked around for about 2 hours and honestly the best part of the two hours was when I bought the choco nana crepe. Omg so heavenly! Thinking about already makes me sooo hungry.
At about 4, my mum called to ask if we wanted to go for the flyer. Because my grandma donated to some charity and we got 10 free tickets, and my family is still not that big so I asked felicia along! Above is a huge ball with like 100000 different ferris wheels on it. So colourful and interesting!

Honestly thought the scenery was crap. Or maybe it was because the rain just stopped and everything looked kind of gloomy.

I couldnt resist
My sister! She is soo much fairer compared to me! In fact, Im the darkest in the family :(
Another one. I have a feeling shes gonna look so much like me when she grows up.




The flyer was decorated for Christmas! So the windows had little snowflake stickers and the ceiling had more snowflakes. I think people should really really chill about christmas. We have a whole month away! The whole flyer was decorated already and they also had Santa claus and reindeer on the first level -____-
My sister, my dad, me! A lot of people say I look more like my dad than my mum. What do you think??? Actually a lot of people i look more like my dad but a lot of people also I look a lot like my mum. Personally I dont  think I look like anybody!!!
Me and fel went to the flea market at the flyer and I bought way way too many things... And they weren't cheap! Compared to the one at scape which they can sell at $1, $2, the one here sells at $5! :@ Somemore they dont really let me bargain! Bought so many $6 stuff! Like omg this is flea! Flea stuff are meant to be $2
Anyway. I'm still really noob at iphone I have no idea how I save the photo strip on popbooth so i had to screenshot it instead :'(

We had dinner with my family at the food court at the flyer. The food there is really good! Or supposedly good, because my aunt told me that only famous hawkers can sell food there *O* And the food court is really cool! Like the design and stuff! Really old school! Look at the coca cola bottle! So special :D And the pink sauce! First time I've ever seen it! Thought I colour blind for a second when I first saw it lol. Such a pretty sauce.

 And the sprite bottle is green in colour (behind the coke bottle) and when I was at the flea a girl probably thought the sprite looked like a heineken bottle and she was just like " Gimme a sip! Gimme a sip " lol

This is a cup! So old looking. And at the food court, i tried Ice balls for the first time! It tastes the same as ice kachang but a different shape ^_^
Me, felicia and my aunt went to look at Christmas lights and have some beancurd after that!


I went to stay with my aunt and im still staying with her today. And maybe also tomorrow. I have work!

All picts taken by my iphone because I dont have a proper camera T.T

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist