One good monday

7:13 PM

Initially wanted to blog ages ago, like on Monday, but I keep dragging and dragging so now I'm gonna do a week's worth of blogging! 
Monday, A few of us went to Carissa's house. It was just a mini gathering so only a few of us came. And it was a blast! So much fun~~~~

We took polaroids as usual............

All of us! I just noticed how tall all my classmates are. I'm  like the 3rd shortest.... Yikes!
We had alot of fun. Everyone jumped into the pool. We ate lunch and dinner together. Dont know how many we all choked on our food. Yup I miss my old class very much. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Tuesday I was working for my aunt. Wednesday I had a day off.
On Wednesday, I spent it with my cousin. Apparently she got bored of school at 10am and ran out. And I had to accompany her. We watched In Time, and I thought that movie was pretty cool!
This was in the movie theatre and like everyone was late or something so we had the entire theatre to ourselves. (at first) And yes! My cousin is finally back from Korea!!!

Thursday and Friday I had to work too. But on Friday, I ran off at 3 to meet Kezia and Carissa!!!! Rui qi was there at first but because I was 1 and half hour late, I got to see her for like 5 minutes. AND I was so late because I lost my way. Second time in a week! So idiotic. But I havent beat my old record. 3 times in a week :P So I was confusing myself in whole big area of Outram park station. I had to walk to one of the bus stops, but there were soooooo many different exits and weird different places. I thought I was gonna die. Thank god when I was gonna give up and take a cab, Carissa called me and changed the location. So at least I could take 961 to her place. Phew! And my shoe broke, considering how long I've walked in it, the material's not too bad.


AS USUAL. I realised how long it has been since the first year I met Kezia and Carissa. Like P4????? That's like 4 years ago!!!! And look how much we've changed. Actually not that much. 1) We're still always talking nonsense 2) We're still at Carissa's house. 3) .... I can't think of any more.


But I guess the biggest difference is............... THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE! Look! I was like HALF A HEAD TALLER THAN CARISSA BACK THEN. Look what happened T.T  And yes, I spent my 11/11/11 with them. BFF FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
And Saturday! Me and Fionna went to acs barker's carnival because 1) I realised that I have left over coupons from MGS carnival. 2) My friend was selling coupons. 3) Obviously Fionna went for the food.... 

Ok I can blog about this properly because it just happened yesterday and the memory is very fresh in my head. Met up with Fionna at noon without having lunch yet because we wanted to eat lunch at the carnival instead. It rained halfway so the carnival kinda sucked. I think I was super unlucky because I randomly bought a coke and spilled it. I bought another bubble tea and dropped it on the floor, without taking a sip!!! I was so pissed I left the dripping bubble tea on a acs bench. It was raining heavily and fionna's umbrella was so flimsy!! We kept laughing and joking about the umbrella throughout the whole walk. Typical! We took the train to church and after church we went to buy phone accessories! So glad that I finally have an Iphone there are so many random accessories I can buy :D 


So today is Sunday! Specially stayed at home because I think I've been out of the house too much. Today I'm just gonna 1) update my blog 2) read 3) try to start on homework 4) finish up remaning work I promised my aunt! After this working experience I realised that I'm really not cut out for work! I am very forgetful and blur. Like when my aunt tells me to do 5 things I will forget at least two. Which is very scary because I keep getting scolded. T_T

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist